Are you looking for a wedding minister in Los Angeles to officiate your wedding?

Get Married in LA today

My name is Chris Robinson and I am a wedding minister in Los Angeles.  I can marry you anywhere in Southern California. And I can issue you a marriage license if your wedding will take place in Los Angeles County so your wedding stress will disappear.


That is me to the left. Don’t worry. I wear a suit to each wedding unless you request otherwise. If I am booked, I can refer you to some wonderful wedding ministers. Our goal is to make your wedding about you, to bring the focus of your wedding ceremony to the two of you, not on us.


Gay Weddings

Gay marriage is now legal in California. If you want a same-sex wedding in Los Angeles, I can help. Click on SSM for more information.


Please click around to find more information or go to my more elaborate website called Officiant Guy. Call me with any questions at (562) 547-3255.

Share →